Portable Telemedicine for Mobile Applications
TMA Telemedicine Case is a portable self-contained telemedicine system that can be configured with the highest quality medical devices and technology required for accurate patient assessment in mobile or remote applications.
Medical situations that require a quick and flexible approach to patient care benefit from this type of mobile telemedicine system. TMA Telemedicine Case has instrumental use in healthcare applications such as disaster response, mobile medical units, correctional facilities, home health care, military field hospitals, oil rigs, cruise ships, emergency medical care, and remote healthcare clinics.
- Integrated tablet device with military use specifications:
- Touch screen monitor (10.1") makes it easy to quickly input data
- Operating: -33 °C to 63 °C (-27.4 °F to 145.4 °F)
MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure II,
MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Procedure II
- Drop: 26 drops from 1.22 m (4 ft) Free to Concrete
MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure IV
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedures I, II, III
- Sand & Dust:IP65, IEC60529
- Water: IP65, IEC60529
- Humidity: MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5, 95% RH temp cycle 30 °C/60 °C
- Low profile keyboard with integrated touchpad.
- Operates on Windows 7
- Battery operation for outdoor use.
- Compatible with software based videoconferencing.
- Flexible connectivity options via standard LAN, wireless card connections and satelite connections (Inmarsat or VSAT).
Robust and Durable Case
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy-open, double-step latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable, rubber over-moulded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 2 layer Pick 'N' Pluck™ foam with convoluted lid foam
- Personalised nameplate service available
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Integrated Medical Devices Include:
- Telephonic Stethoscope that delivers high quality heart and lung sounds to a remote physician.
- 12-Lead EKG.
- General Examination Camera
- 4 additional plug-and-play USB device ports to supports a wide variety of additional medical devices such as:
- Digital Otoscope
- Video Ophthalmoscope
- Ultrasound Probes
Fully extensible and totally upgarable with almost any medical device. A complete list of of all available medical devices can be found here: